M&IS 44044 Spring 2009 Steinberg
M&IS 44044 - Syslems Analysis II - Spring 2009
Tuesday & Thursday - 3:45-5:00pm - BSA 324
Dr. Geoffrey Steinberg - email@example.com - BSA A418
- Learn about how systems analysis is used to discover organizational needs and how to propose and design information system solutions.
- Learn about the principles of visual design as applied to Web site interface development.
- Learn the basics of programming and relational database.
- Learn how to develop a Web based database driven interactive information system.
There is no formal textbook - it is built into this syllabus.
This course will cover these topics:
- Information System
- Systems Analysis
- Database Driven Interactive Website
- Website Interface Design
- Building a Website using XHTML, PHP, and MySQL
The due dates for assignments is found by clicking Current Grade when you are logged on to BongoBook.
Your grade computation is found by clicking Current Grade when you are logged on to BongoBook.
Assignment categories and their weight are shown here:
Homework is submitted to the instructor who will evaluate your work and give you feedback including a grade.
Quizzes are administered by BongoBook. You will immediately receive your grade upon completion.
There is one term project due at the end of the semester. The project will incorporate XHTML, PHP and MySQL in an online database driven information system that you will complete alone.
You will need a BongoBook access code to obtain entry to course material. Your instructor will provide you an access code.